Brian
Brian, Plumber
Experience:  16 yrs. experience as plumber, including full bathroom and kitchen installations.
63187465

Low pressure and boiler on lockout. Tried to reset many

Customer Question

Low pressure and boiler on lockout. Tried to reset many times but no luck.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Vokera Compact 28 SE boiler. I have switched on and off tried knobs at different settings but red light where bell sign is still appears. sometimes the green light comes on for 3-4 seconds but nothing back to red. I have tried switching on and off at wall many times too over past 2 hours.
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: i have put water in system so pressure is ok but no restart working
JA: Sometimes plumbing issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Plumber I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Plumber should be aware of?
Customer: No. just low pressure. Cut off. Put water in but no successful restart. Just red light all the time not flashing. Boiler seems to not re-ignite to allow for successful restart and use.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $13 after the Plumber responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Plumber about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Plumbing
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
How long will this take?
Expert:  Brian replied 9 months ago.

Sorry we did not get to you earlier. It sounds like the pressure switch may be stuck. Can you tell me what pressure you have in the system now.