Rick Ridley
Rick Ridley, UK Heating Engineer
Experience:  30 Years on the tools, now retired, Ex CORGI
15546140

Boiler not working, its been off forth months while away

Customer Question

boiler not working
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: its been off forth months while away turned it on today and nothing re charged the tank so its in the green area, bled all rad's
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Plumber should know?
Customer: time clock always yet nothing
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Plumber about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Plumbing
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money you have to supply a rating in order for us techs to receive credit for our time as we have nothing to do with any payment made to the site.

What is the boiler doing exactly? Can you see any flashing codes or errors on the unit?