Rick Ridley
Rick Ridley, UK Heating Engineer
Experience:  30 Years on the tools, now retired, Ex CORGI
15546140

Have a glow worm 24cxi boiler that heats the water and

Customer Question

hi have a glow worm 24cxi boiler that heats the water and radiators, the red light is not showing and there is a constant quiet thud, thud sound
JA: Sometimes plumbing issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Plumber I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: neither green light or red light is showing so when when I turn the dial to off then on nothing is happening, normally when the red light comes on I can turn off then on and its ok or I turn the tap slowly when the number is ***** but this time no light is showing
JA: Is there anything else the Plumber should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Plumber about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Plumbing
Expert:  Andrew Smith replied 9 months ago.

All the time, just with hot water or just with heating?