Rick Ridley
Rick Ridley, UK Heating Engineer
Experience:  30 Years on the tools, now retired, Ex CORGI
15546140

I have a Worcester Bosch boiler that isn't working. the

Customer Question

I have a Worcester Bosch boiler that isn't working. the boiler is less than 18 months old and hasn't worked since we had a power cur (this could be a coincidence). I've switch the boiler on and off and I've pressurised the boiler back up to bar but still no joy. Currently we only use the boiler for the underfloor heating. I pressed the "spanner" button on the control panel and it came up with i1 203. Any ideas. ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Simply the boiler isn't working. The blue light doesn't come on and it isn't producing any heat.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Plumbers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Plumbing
Expert:  Andrew Smith replied 9 months ago.

What was the display showing before?

Does the underfloor have a wireless thermostat?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Not sure what it was showing before.

Are you able to take the thermostat off the wall and sit it near the receiver (it may be under the boiler?)

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Not easily and the thermostat is only 2m away from the boiler so it should be getting a good signal.