Rick Ridley
Rick Ridley, UK Heating Engineer
Experience:  30 Years on the tools, now retired, Ex CORGI
15546140

I have just moved into rented house which has a worcester

Customer Question

Hi I have just moved into rented house which has a worcester combo boiler for water and heating and a sales wireless thermostat and receiver. The problem is that I am electrosensitive and the wireless set up is making me ill. I want to know if I just turn off the whole wireless thermostat thing, can I just use the boiler without it? I just want to be able to have the heating come on and off twice and day and be able to control the hot water.
JA: Sometimes plumbing issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Plumber I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Plumber should be aware of?
Customer: I dont think so!
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Plumber about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Plumbing
Expert:  Andrew Smith replied 11 months ago.

I can get the heating to be on constantly wire a small wire around and you can control it with the timer of you have one?