Brian
Brian, Plumber
Experience:  16 yrs. experience as plumber, including full bathroom and kitchen installations.
63187465

I have a Worcester Greenstar Heatslave 18/25 I ran out of

Customer Question

Hi, I have a Worcester Greenstar Heatslave 18/25 for which I ran out of oil on Saturday. I have just had a delivery and unfortunately when I 'reset' it makes a noise for a short while then locks out again. I have tried this 4 times now and have come to the conclusion that it must have air trapped and need bleeding.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I do not know how to bleed it... any threads I have read do not sound like mine and I do not know where to find the hex nut that will allow the air (and a little oil) out of
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Plumbers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Plumbing
Expert:  Brian replied 9 months ago.

Yes it will need Bleeding can you tell me the make of the burner and if possible send me a front facing picture of it

thanks.

Brian