Brian
Brian, Plumber
Experience:  16 yrs. experience as plumber, including full bathroom and kitchen installations.
63187465

Just had a leak from one of my radiators and shut the

Customer Question

Hi ***** *****, just had a leak from one of my radiators and shut the powermax down. Have drained the system, but need to know if I can run the hot water with the CH isolated while I fix my radiator?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I want to switch the boiler back on so we have hot water while I fix the radiator is this ok?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Plumbers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Plumbing
Expert:  Brian replied 9 months ago.

If you have drained the system then your boiler will not run heating or hot water. If its just the radiator leaking then turn off the radiator valves and refill the system