Brian
Brian, Plumber
Experience:  16 yrs. experience as plumber, including full bathroom and kitchen installations.
63187465

I have a Mira max sport electric shower, every now and then

Customer Question

Hi Andrew
I have a Mira max sport electric shower, every now and then it stops working due to low flow, but about 10mins later it will start again, but the last 48hrs, it just says low flow, when i put it on the low setting, the green light stays on, but no water comes out, any ideas?
Category: UK Plumbing
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have read other reviews, and taken the shower head off, to see if that increases pressure, but the low flow light still comes on.
Expert:  Brian replied 10 months ago.

There is often a little filter in the water entry point that gets full of grit and bits of scale you need to turn off the water to the shower disconnect it and have a look inside.