billyjr1961
billyjr1961, jouneyman Heating Tech
Experience:  Fully certified in gas heating, fuel oil heating, LP gas heating, boilers, water heaters.
12672042

The Keston c40 boiler is not firing up it''s showing a code

Customer Question

The Keston c40 boiler is not firing up it''s showing a code u 1.2 then goes to A 57 and 0 63.
Category: UK Plumbing
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I've pressed the reset button, turned it off, waited then back on again, done all of this a few times. The boiler does not fire up but it sounds like it is trying to. Prior to this it would not come on with the timer so when it eventually did come on I switched it to constant at a rely low temperature but it just stopped working yesterday. This problem has being going on for months and months, the landlord has called out different engineers but no one fixes it. Those error codes are not in the manual. The landlord is now on holiday, back in 10 days and I fear we will not have any heating until his return.
Expert:  billyjr1961 replied 10 months ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply..not "rate".