Brian
Brian, Plumber
Experience:  16 yrs. experience as plumber, including full bathroom and kitchen installations.
63187465

My name is ***** *****. My Ariston CLAS Premium water heater

Customer Question

My name is ***** *****. My Ariston CLAS Premium water heater is flashing Error 108. When I bled the radiators, the pressure dropped and I am trying to find out how to get the pressure back up between 1 and 2.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: like what?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Plumbers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Plumbing
Expert:  Brian replied 10 months ago.

There should be a small flexible hose under the unit that links two valves together, this will fill the heater.