Brian
Brian, Plumber
Experience:  16 yrs. experience as plumber, including full bathroom and kitchen installations.
63187465

Im ***** *****, my feroli heating system is not firing up,

Customer Question

Customer: hello im ***** *****, my feroli heating system is not firing up, it is not responding to turning the ehat on or the hot water on
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the screen is also flashing f and then 37
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Plumbing Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yea
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Plumbing
Expert:  Brian replied 1 year ago.

You firstly need to check the pressure gauge on the boiler if it below 1 bar please top it up to approx 1.2 bar