Rick Ridley
Rick Ridley, UK Heating Engineer
Experience:  30 Years on the tools, now retired, Ex CORGI
15546140

We had to take apart our pipes under the sink and now 't

Customer Question

Customer: We had to take apart our pipes under the sink and now don't know how to get them back together - is there a logic to this? They're also connected to a dishwasher, washing machine, and food disposal as well as the sink drain.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Um...I don't know what else to say. we had a mega leak. We've found the blockage - it's actually in the outside drain pipe - but is there a logic to putting the pipes back together?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Plumbing Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Maybe - I'm shattered. We're in the uk and it's nearly 1 am but tomorrow is Christmas and with no sink...well, it doesn't bear thinking about.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Plumbing
Expert:  Mike R. replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I have been in the plumbing field for 20 years. I will be glad to help you today. Are you able to provide some pictures?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
We had to call a plumber out at 3 am who fixed the problem. I don't feel I should have to pay for this answer...it was hardly timely.
Expert:  Mike R. replied 11 months ago.

That is fine. Sorry that it turned out that way. Hopefully I will get another chance in the future to make it up. Mike