Rick Ridley
Rick Ridley, UK Heating Engineer
Experience:  30 Years on the tools, now retired, Ex CORGI
15546140

Hope you can help, I have had an issue with my sockets which

Customer Question

Hi, hope you can help, I have had an issue with my sockets which need up with my electric tripping the downstairs sockets, now that is sorted I have noticed my boiler won't come on and the blue ignition light is flashing. I have topped up the boiler as the gage was low and still nothing, plz help :-)
Category: UK Plumbing
Expert:  Chamberlain Maintenance replied 1 year ago.

Hi, sorry for the delay. Can you please supply some details about your boiler? Make/model number etc.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, no worries, It's a Worcester boiler, but not sure where to find the model number ?

Ok does the boiler have a digital display at all inside the flap? Have you held down the reset button for 3-4 seconds and released?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have tried to take a ouc
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Picture even lol
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have tried to restart the boiler and I have filled it up and switched it on and off but the blue light still flashes and won't ignite.

Restart or reset? If you turn the boiler temperature down and press the reset button (to the right) and hold it for 3-4 seconds. Then turn the temp up.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi , still didn't work after you sdvice, so I have an engineer coming out instead , thanks for your help anyways :-)