Rick Ridley
Rick Ridley, UK Heating Engineer
Experience:  30 Years on the tools, now retired, Ex CORGI
15546140

The pressure on my vokera combo boiler is at 0 (no hot

Customer Question

Customer: Hi, My name is ***** ***** the pressure on my vokera combo boiler is at 0 (no hot water) there is a black knob (with open shut arrows) but I do not hear any water feeding in when I turn it
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yes, the red light is on (which has happened before) and a boiler engineer came and re-pressuriesed the system and it all worked well. I just cannot remember what he did to re-pressurise it
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Plumbing Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes, I can wait
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Plumbing
Expert:  Andrew Smith replied 11 months ago.

Can you take a photo of the pipework under the boiler and upload it with the paperclip?