Brian
Brian, Plumber
Experience:  16 yrs. experience as plumber, including full bathroom and kitchen installations.
63187465

I have a shower exactly like this. It has been playing up

Customer Question

http://www.justanswer.com/uk-plumbing/7k5ah-electric-shower-mira-advanced-thermostatic-atl-stopped.html
I have a shower exactly like this. It has been playing up for last few days, stopping, then after short while coming back to life but this time power light has not come back on...does this mean temp sensor is faulty? If so where and how do I replace it. The main pull cord switch is illuminated but no lights on the shower some 60 mins after it shut itself down.
It is an old unit, perhaps I should just get a new one! But if there are serviceable parts I am up for trying to fix it. Reasonably handy with a screw driver!
Category: UK Plumbing
Expert:  Brian replied 12 months ago.

To be honest with you change it, It will be very hard to identify the faulty part as there are pcb's involved that could have broken. i have just looked up the cost of parts on the post 2003 model and at £85.00 for a pcb the flow assembly is £62.00, it could be a very expensive short term repair due to the age of the shower.