Brian
Brian, Plumber
Experience:  16 yrs. experience as plumber, including full bathroom and kitchen installations.
63187465

My boiler seems to be working & i have hot water but the

Customer Question

Hi, my boiler seems to be working & i have hot water but the none of the radiators will come on. I have a drayton digistat wireless system next to the boiler with no lights on. Should this have a light on if its working?Thanks
Mary
Category: UK Plumbing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If it helps its an ecotech plus 831 boiler, and the radiator temp is set to 60. The wireless thermostat in the living room shows the temp is 15 degrees but the heating is not coming on & it should be because the timer is set for it to be on. I have checked that the dial is set to timer etc. But the heating doesn't come on when you switch it to 'on' instead of timer anyway.
Expert:  Brian replied 1 year ago.

Have you changed the batteries in the living room thermostat sometimes they cant send enough signal to the receiver due to a weak battery.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Brian, yes that's exactly what i did and now its working, shame I didn't think of it a bit faster!
Thanks anyway
Mary
Expert:  Brian replied 1 year ago.

No problem Mary

Merry Christmas