Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, Engineer
Experience:  Domestic Gas, Commercial Gas, LPG, Unvented Hot Water, Part P Electrical, Commercial Catering
46681511

, ive got a heatline condense boiler - initially the

Customer Question

Customer: hi
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: ive got a heatline condense boiler - initially the power stopped working, I replaced the fuse, and now the power is back but it's not firing up and fault light for "check air pressure switch" is flashing....? any ideas?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Plumbing Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yeah thats okay
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Plumbing
Expert:  Andrew Smith replied 1 year ago.

Is the fan actually spinning, can you hear it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yeah I think so. When I turn it on ot sounds like it tries to spark up the pilot and sounds like a fan is running - then comes up with the error light for air pressure switch.

Ok, the boiler does not know the fan is running.

Try cleaning the fan and the tubes to the APS - if that does not cure it then try replacing the APS itself.