Brian
Brian, Plumber
Experience:  16 yrs. experience as plumber, including full bathroom and kitchen installations.
63187465

We have a glow worm 30 sxi and the pressure has dropped to

Customer Question

Hi. We have a glow worm 30 sxi and the pressure has dropped to 0.4 and house is freezing . Any ideas what can be done to get back up and running? Thanks
Category: UK Plumbing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We had a netatmo thermostat installed on Wednesday and been working ok since then.
Expert:  Brian replied 1 year ago.

Hi you need to fill the system with water via the filling loop fill it to approx 1.1 -1.2 bar.

I think the filling loop on this model looks like this

http://www.screwfix.com/p/combi-straight-filling-loop/46605

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have this part already. I have plugged it in but the bar increases up to 3 bar and then cuts out.Should it get up to this pressure and should I then take out the filling loop?
Expert:  Brian replied 1 year ago.

You should turn it off as soon as it gets to 1.1 bar . By allowing it to increase to 3 bar you may have damaged the pressure relief valve but lets hope its ok .