Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, Engineer
Experience:  Domestic Gas, Commercial Gas, LPG, Unvented Hot Water, Part P Electrical, Commercial Catering
46681511

I replaced the PCB on a Suprima 80L recently and that seemed

Customer Question

Hi Andrew. I replaced the PCB on a Suprima 80L recently and that seemed to resolve the boiler problem until today when I was called back. The boiler had locked out showing a solid red light. Pressing the reset enabled the ignition sequence until the fan should have started whereupon it locked out again. The diagnostics had the light flashing red 10 times and then repeating. The thermistor is fine, the overheat stat is fine and I can only assume that the fan is faulty. Would I be correct in my assumption? Brendon
Category: UK Plumbing
Expert:  Andrew Smith replied 1 year ago.

One quick check when the boiler is reset, put your hand over the flue or remove the test point and see if it is blowing.