Brian
Brian, Plumber
Experience:  16 yrs. experience as plumber, including full bathroom and kitchen installations.
63187465

I have a Danesmoore 20/25 oil fired boiler. It won't ignite

Customer Question

I have a Danesmoore 20/25 oil fired boiler. It won't ignite and goes to lockout. I have checked all fuel filters, including the fuel pump internal filter, the tank is full. I have fuel to the nozzle, the electrodes are sparking, there is plenty of air. I have cleaned the nozzle check valve and the nozzle sintered filter. I changed the burner control box out. It still won't ignite.
Category: UK Plumbing
Expert:  Brian replied 1 year ago.

Wow you have done well. can you firstly take off the solenoid put a screwdriver through the hole press reset and check it goes magnetic, if it doesn't that's your problem.

If it does then you will need to check pump pressure as it could be your pump has failed

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Brian, Thanks for the reply. I already solved the problem by changing the burner nozzle. It's firing up normally now.
Expert:  Brian replied 1 year ago.

ok thats great well done