Rick Ridley
Rick Ridley, UK Heating Engineer
Experience:  30 Years on the tools, now retired, Ex CORGI
15546140

I have a myson housewarmer elegant 2 .... Back boiler that

Customer Question

I have a myson housewarmer elegant 2 .... Back boiler that does not fire up . Recently changed pump and everything was working for the last six months until yesterday. I used a Randall 103 programmer set to ON. The pump is a grundfos alpha 2 15-60 with auto adapt . We use a thermostat to switch on the heating .no lights come on the pump . I don't know if I could have accidentally turned a switch off on house warmer ??
Category: UK Plumbing
Expert:  Andrew Smith replied 1 year ago.

The power to the pump will come from the motorised valve. Can you check it is opening when you turn the heating on?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where is they located ?. I have toggled some sort. Of switch on the pump , just at the back of the bit connected to the wire emerging from the pump and tried ... But to no avail . Could it be the fuse I have attached some photos