Brian
Brian, Plumber
Experience:  16 yrs. experience as plumber, including full bathroom and kitchen installations.
63187465

My ideal isar boiler heating does not come on with timer ok

Customer Question

Customer: hi my ideal isar boiler heating does not come on with timer ok when do it manually thermostat set at 17
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: have heating to come on with timer twice a day but doesn't fire up red light comes on on timer but nothing happens
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Plumbing Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Plumbing
Expert:  Brian replied 1 year ago.

Hi we will need to know what the make and model of the timer is please. also is it RF it could be as simple as changing the batteries.