Mike R.
Mike R., Plumber
Experience:  20 years of plumbing experience, including high end homes and service work.
64367226

Vaillant eco tec pro 24 no power to fan falt code f 75

Customer Question

vaillant eco tec pro 24 no power to fan falt code f 75
Category: UK Plumbing
Expert:  Mike R. replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I have been in the plumbing field for 20 years. I will be glad to help you today. Unfortunately this error code could have a wide range of causes and will require some troubleshooting to determine what is at issue. The most likely is a faulty pressure sensor: There is a modified part available. Remove and clean thoroughly. If it is the orange pressure sensor then replace with the new modified black pressure sensor. Next is the built in filter.In the hydro block, there’s a white plastic filter, intended to protect the plate. Access is through the sensor housing, and you’ll need to remove the flow connection from the main heat exchanger. remove it and flush any debris from it. Next could be a blocked up heat exchanger. Remove the filter on the return and if there is debris in it that is a good sign that the heat exchanger has a blockage and requires flushing.

Expert:  Mike R. replied 1 year ago.

There also may be a failed expansion vessel or failed pump. There is also an upgraded, modified pump available. Check that the pump is running and if not then the issue may be the pump. Check that you are getting power to the pump with a multimeter first before replacing it. If there is power and the pump is not running then the pump is the issue.

Expert:  Mike R. replied 1 year ago.

I haven't heard from you. Was the information I provided helpful?