Brian
Brian, Plumber
Experience:  16 yrs. experience as plumber, including full bathroom and kitchen installations.
63187465

Have a problem with my ferrolli optimax system boiler it

Customer Question

have a problem with my ferrolli optimax system boiler it wont fire up no fault code appears on the screen changed the programmer power going to motorised valves and they are opening when there is demand not happening every day just once a week got to switch boiler off at spur and switch it back on again for it to work
Category: UK Plumbing
Expert:  Brian replied 1 year ago.

Is this fault happening for heating and hot water?

Although the zone valve is opening it may be missing a cog now and again and not pushing the lever against the micro switch in the actuator.

You say motorised valves so I am presuming you have 2 or more. So it would be good to know if its happening on all the valves or just one particular zone valve.