Brian
Brian, Plumber
Experience:  16 yrs. experience as plumber, including full bathroom and kitchen installations.
63187465

Not sure if this is how i am meant to contact you but i

Customer Question

Not sure if this is how i am meant to contact you but i really need your advice. My f-in-law moved in to rented accomodn. but landlady doesnt know how to use siemens rdj10rf remote control for heating and water. Ive followed the instructions from the manual but no heating or hot water. it does work cos the heating came on but i just cant figure out how to simply put it on or off. please help.
Category: UK Plumbing
Expert:  Brian replied 1 year ago.

Hi this is just for room temperature it does not control your water temperature. There will be another timer / controller somewhere for the hot water.

As far as I can tell to put it on or off, select the bottom slider switch to the sunshine picture and turn up the dial on the thermostat.