Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, Engineer
Experience:  Domestic Gas, Commercial Gas, LPG, Unvented Hot Water, Part P Electrical, Commercial Catering
46681511

I have a Potteron Suprema that was working fine. Just had a

Customer Question

I have a Potteron Suprema that was working fine. Just had a service and now I have problems with hot water (lack of). I can only fill the bath with two inches of water before hot water runs out. This is about half the amount of hot water I was getting. I've turned up thermostat on water heater: water is hotter but in short supply
Category: UK Plumbing
Expert:  Andrew Smith replied 1 year ago.

It sounds like your hw motorised valve is failing (it is in the airing cupboard)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Actually, the reason turned out to be a simple fix: the original contractor who did the service came back today. During the service the unit had activated an auto shut off. Once the unit was reset, the hot water supply was restored.

Ok, I am glad he found it.