Brian
Brian, Plumber
Experience:  16 yrs. experience as plumber, including full bathroom and kitchen installations.
63187465

It is my boiler ( worcester 20/25)I run of oil and now it is

Customer Question

it is my boiler ( worcester 20/25)I run of oil and now it is locked ou what should I do Oil tank is full now
Zbig
Category: UK Plumbing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what to do??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Brian replied 1 year ago.

Hi you will need to bleed the oil pump to get your boiler running again. the bleed valve is different on each pump so we wiould need to know what burner is fitted in your boiler or a picture of the oil pump would help.

Brian