Brian
Brian, Plumber
Experience:  16 yrs. experience as plumber, including full bathroom and kitchen installations.
63187465

We have a gloworm boiler ( only fitted a year ago ) and we

Customer Question

Hi, we have a gloworm boiler ( only fitted a year ago ) and we are not getting any hot water in the morning, although the timer is set for it to fire up. We have recently had solar panels fitted with an I boost which provides hot water during the day. The boiler is showing F 25 code. the boiler seems to fire up for a few seconds then goes off. Is this something we can correct ourselves, or do we need to get our engineer back ?
Category: UK Plumbing
Expert:  Brian replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is***** have been in the plumbing & heating trade for approximately 15 years. I will be helping you today.
f25 is poor circulation. does your boiler have a magnetic cleaner on it? if so check that its not full of sludge.
This boiler should still be under warranty so dont touch anything in the boiler case. You could call the installer he may call the Gloworm for you and report a warranty claim.