Brian
Brian, Plumber
Experience:  16 yrs. experience as plumber, including full bathroom and kitchen installations.
63187465

Shower issue Triton shower- changed the steel pipe and head

Customer Question

Shower issue Triton shower- changed the steel pipe and head but a tube is sticking out back of steel pipe squirting boiling water. Can anything be done to get it back to wherever it belongs. Looks like a clear little piece of plastic tube x
Category: UK Plumbing
Expert:  Brian replied 1 year ago.
Hi this is a safety vent and once it ruptures it needs replacing.
If your shower is squirting out boiling water i think you may have a problem with the Thermostat, and to be honest you are getting into the realms of replacing the whole shower.
However. if you go to the shower doctor link below I have directed you to an example of what I think your problem is.
You will need to find your exact model and order the pressure relief valve for that shower.
Link Below Part 13
http://www.showerdoc.com/triton-biarritz-ii-electric-shower-spares