Brian
Brian, Plumber
Experience:  16 yrs. experience as plumber, including full bathroom and kitchen installations.
63187465

I need to buy a shower, I want something quite powerful.

Customer Question

Hello I need to buy a shower, I want something quite powerful. I have a combi boiler a Worcester one...the bar on the gauge is nearly at 2..if that makes any difference...what type of shower do I need? Electric? One with a pump??? Never knew there were so many different types
Category: UK Plumbing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ps I live in uk
Expert:  Brian replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is***** have been in the plumbing & heating trade for approximately 15 years. I will be helping you today. Hi with a combi boiler you are not allowed a pump so that rules that out.
You could have an electric shower but the only benefit to this is if your boiler breaks down you still have hot water.
If the water pressure coming from the hot tap is ok for you I would suggest a mixer shower is your best option.
there are again hundreds to choose from but its only style and quality you are choosing.
Mira are well known as are Aqualisa & Briston.