Brian
Brian, Plumber
Experience:  16 yrs. experience as plumber, including full bathroom and kitchen installations.
63187465

I have just installed a T150z pumped electrostatic Triton

Customer Question

I have just installed a T150z pumped electrostatic Triton shower
Category: UK Plumbing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The shower was fitted by a plumber. The water does not get hot enough. I am very keen to resolve this. Please note it is a Triton T150z pumped electrostatic shower. It is gravity fed from a cold water cistern in the loft.My plumber doesnt know whats wrong with it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The plumber has told me we need to order new parts (new thermostat). Its 95 quid for a new Pump+Motor assembly. I don't want to order this if its not the correct thing to resolve and get the shower working.
Expert:  Brian replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is***** have been in the plumbing & heating trade for approximately 15 years. I will be helping you today.
I presume there is no guarantee?
If the shower is getting warm but not hot it proves the heater is working, so the thermostat does seem a logical reason for the shower not to be working.
I wouldn't think its the pump and motor though