Rick Ridley
Rick Ridley, UK Heating Engineer
Experience:  30 Years on the tools, now retired, Ex CORGI
15546140

I wonder if you could help. I have a Potteron Combi 33 HE Plus. There is hot water, p

Customer Question

Hi
I wonder if you could help. I have a Potteron Combi 33 HE Plus. There is hot water, pressure is fine, hot water works however the heating doesn't seem to keek in. Even when increasing the temperature manually on the the controller.
Any advise would be greatly appreciated
Category: UK Plumbing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
A bit more information regarding central heating liking in. The heating seems to kick in on the timer from time to time on a low not for long though
Expert:  Andrew Smith replied 1 year ago.
It sounds like the pump is not working, are you able to take the cover off to locate it in the boiler?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Apologies for late reply. Yes I can take the cover off.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
If you can see the pump then run the heating but take the centre screw out of the pump and tell me if the insides are spinning?