Rick Cullen
Rick Cullen, Plumbing & Heating Engineer
Experience:  I am a Gas Safe registered gas engineer with 20 years plumbing experience. I am also a qualified electrical engineer.
17778151

I have a british gas 330 boiler I have drained and

Customer Question

I have a british gas 330 boiler I have drained and moved some radiators and refilled turned everything on but all the boiler is showing is the temp and does nothing more? any ideas? steve
Category: UK Plumbing
Expert:  Rick Cullen replied 2 years ago.
Hi. Are you running an open vented system or pressurized? If pressurized is the gage showing a pressure reading? If all was well and now all you have done is drain and refill then the issue is likely to be fairly simple.
Please try resetting or turning off the power for two minutes and then back on again. Ensure the system is calling for heat and the gas is turned on. If it did fire initially and then stopped there could be a temperature cut out activated. Please check and come back with some more information. Regards. Rick
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hi it is a open vented system no pressure guage, it has not fired it just shows temp