Rick Ridley
Rick Ridley, UK Heating Engineer
Experience:  30 Years on the tools, now retired, Ex CORGI
15546140

I have a ST9400C programmer that is clicking continously. No heating or hot water

Customer Question

Category: UK Plumbing
Expert:  Mike R. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm Mike and I have 20+ years of experience as a plumber. I'll be glad to assist you today. Is this what happens when the slider is in the "Run" position? When putting the slider into "Heating" or "Hot Water" position does the display indicate that it is ready to be programmed?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, it just keeps on clicking. Its almost like a car indicator. The left side green light is going on and off in time as well.
Expert:  Mike R. replied 1 year ago.
If you remove it from the base and remove the batteries for ten minutes then replace it does that stop the issue? This controller used to work or is it a new installation?