Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, Engineer
Experience:  Domestic Gas, Commercial Gas, LPG, Unvented Hot Water, Part P Electrical, Commercial Catering
46681511

I have 2 Vaillant Eco tec 632 plus boilers and a drayton

Customer Question

Hi I have 2 Vaillant Eco tec 632 plus boilers and a drayton 722 programmer set on timed. Hot water is fine but radiators cold. 2 bar of pressure all lights on any ideas? Thanks al
Category: UK Plumbing
Expert:  Brian replied 2 years ago.
I cant find the model number 632, you have 2 so does one heat hot water and other heating? Or do they just work in Tandem. If they work in Tandem check that your Zone valves are working. This is a most Likely cause for hot water but no heating.There should be a manual slide on it or them that you will feel move when you switch to heating. If the boilers work independently are both boilers firing?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Apologies they are 630 models and neither ignite properly, they try to fire then give up!
Expert:  Brian replied 2 years ago.
Ok no problem I will opt out and allow others to come in and help.All the bestBrian
Expert:  Andrew Smith replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** lets see if we can get you sorted in the shortest possible time.
Do you still have the problem or have you sorted it now?