Mike R.
Mike R., Plumber
Experience:  20 years of plumbing experience, including high end homes and service work.
64367226

I have a worcester boiler f7 is flashing I've turned it on

Customer Question

I have a worcester boiler f7 is flashing I've turned it on and off a few times but still displaying same
Category: UK Plumbing
Expert:  Mike R. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm Mike and I have 20+ years of experience as a plumber. I'll be glad to assist you today. The F7 error code has a small range of faults that it covers. If you have never had it serviced then the most likely issue is that the spark electrode needs to be cleaned or replaced. If you are quite handy then remove the spark electrode (wear gloves when handling it as oil from skin will shorten the life of the electrode greatly) and clean the end of it with steel wool or scotch brite until it is shiny and new again then replace it and that will very likely solve the issue.
Expert:  Mike R. replied 1 year ago.
I haven't heard from you. Was the information I provided helpful?