Mike R.
Mike R., Plumber
Experience:  20 years of plumbing experience, including high end homes and service work.
64367226

my central heating works, but no hot water from my Ferroli

my central heating works, but no hot water from my Ferroli 31HC Optimax boiler

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes I am still looking for an answer.
if there is no fault code there may be a problem with your diverter. likely the diaphragm in the diverter is needing changing. also the microswitch may be sticking. the microswitch can be repaired by putting a little wd40 on the moving parts of the microswitch.
Mike R., Plumber
Experience: 20 years of plumbing experience, including high end homes and service work.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi, i currently own a Ferolli 31HC Optimax boiler and was hoping you'd be able to point out where both the diverter and microswitch are located. Thank you for your help.
here is where the diverter valve would be. the microswitch would be mounted on top of the diverter.