Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, Engineer
Experience:  Domestic Gas, Commercial Gas, LPG, Unvented Hot Water, Part P Electrical, Commercial Catering
46681511

why isnt my combi boiler heating the radiators the hot water

Customer Question

why isn't my combi boiler heating the radiators? the hot water works, the thermostat says its working and the green light is on, the pressure looks OK and there are no warning lights on - but nothing is happening!
Category: UK Plumbing
Expert:  Andrew Smith replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is Andrew - lets see if we can get you sorted in the shortest possible time. Can you list the make and model of the boiler and the type of roomstat.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks.

Its a 'Worcester Greenstar HE' and a wireless Drayton Digistat.
Ok, try taking the wireless stat off the wall and placing next to the receiver. Turn off the power and take out the batteries, wait 5 minutes, then turn on the power and refit the batteries. It should all sync back together. Let me know how you get on.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you. All working
Glad to hear it. Be careful when you put your roomstat back as there may now be something interfering with the signal and you may have to relocate it.