Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, Engineer
Experience:  Domestic Gas, Commercial Gas, LPG, Unvented Hot Water, Part P Electrical, Commercial Catering

I have a drayton wireless system and the digistat scr alarm

Customer Question

I have a drayton wireless system and the digistat scr alarm keeps flashing. What is wrong?
Category: UK Plumbing
Expert:  Andrew Smith replied 5 years ago.
Hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX lets see if we can get you sorted in the shortest possible time. It sounds like it is have problems detecting the signal from the transmitter - try changing the batteries first.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I did not press accept, i don't know how to get the thing apart to find the battery. please tell me how!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
How do i get the batteries out. Didnot know it comtained batteries
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: Other.
The answer was change the batteries, but i have replied that i dont know how to get batteries out and cant get a reply. Also I dildnt click "Accept" for the charge. I seem to be going roung iln circles
The transmitter that sits on the wall with the display has batteries. Usually a slide open hatch or a clip on the bottom or side to release them.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
ur answer was "it" needs a new battery. I assume the battery is in the unit hwere the flashing light is on. How does one get into the unit to extract the battery. Does anything need switching off. I am a 65 yr old woman, sorry i dont know all these things things!
The thermostat on the wall has the batteries in. You have to take it off the wall to change the batteries.