Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, Engineer
Experience:  Domestic Gas, Commercial Gas, LPG, Unvented Hot Water, Part P Electrical, Commercial Catering

I have a siemens controller/transmitter rdj10rf and rcr10/433

Customer Question

I have a siemens controller/transmitter rdj10rf and rcr10/433 but there is no flashing green light nor even a red light now. I have pressed the set button but that just produces a flashing XXXXX XXXXXght for a few seconds same with the reset button. Can you advise me what to do please. I have had already had a burst pipe due to the cold and the forecast if for more cold weather. I live alone and cannot get holdof the technician who fitted the boiler and transmitter.

Thankyou. My telephone number is01427 752442
Category: UK Plumbing
Expert:  Andrew Smith replied 5 years ago.
Hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX lets see if we can get you sorted in the shortest possible time. I would try and rule out a problem with the transmitter first by taking it off the wall and sitting it next to the boiler and trying again.