Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.

My main beam LH side light is not working checked bulb

Customer Question

My main beam LH side light is not working checked bulb checked fuses not them, what else can I do please
Category: UK Nissan
Expert:  Jake replied 4 months ago.

If the bulbs and the fuses are good, did you check for power and ground at the connector itself? It's not entirely uncommon for the connector harness to overheat and cause issue that will result in low voltages.

Expert:  Jake replied 4 months ago.

I wanted to check back and see how you made out. If you need further assistance let me know please, if not just be sure to leave a kind rating so the site credits me for my time is all.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Tried to Checked power at connector as it's on a relay can't check that is there a relay under the light and can I take it out or is it soldered in
Expert:  Jake replied 4 months ago.

The relays are built into the IPDM, but you can perform this auto active test.