Greg, import technician
Experience:  17 years Shop Owner /Technician. 27 years experience,

Nissan/Datsun 1.6 pRIMERA: I own a Nissan Primera 1.6 p11

I own a Nissan Primera 1.6 p11 2000 model. I have a pool of water in the rear passenger foot well of about 25mm after rain. I do not have to drive the car, it accumilates after car is static. I found a rubber bung missing under the passenger seat, removed the seat, replaced the bung, and sealed it.
Problem still exists. Door seal looks O.K. Any ideas please.???
Name isXXXXX goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

This is a well know issue with this car .

You probably have a sunroof , the drain in the "A" pillar get blocked up or comes unattached
and leaks into the rear foot well..

If you don't have a sun roof then with a garden hose spray water round the door weather strips and with a man inside check where the water is getting in Rgds Greg

Need further assistance with this issue then please get back to me with the reply box below .

Rgds Greg
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Greg
Car does not have a sunroof, and is out in the road, where I cannot reach with a garden hose from our house (which is down 2 flights of steps) I suppose I could use a watering can, or go to a jet-wash place. The door seal looks O.K. but I will have to test it. It must run down somehow, and gather at the low edge of the rear seat, and into the footwell.
Not easy though.
Hi Philip.

Good idea take it to the jet wash and you sit inside and have them spray water round the doors and rear window which is a common area (window seal)
And under the rear wheel well .on the affected side .

Rgds Greg
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Greg
Thanks for reply. If it does get passed the door seal, i suppose I will have to alter the door striker adjustment to make the door close more firmly.
Hi Philip

Check the weather strip for damage ,

If you think the door is a bit lose can you feel a lot of play when its closed ,
when closed can you push it in more and feel its lose .
Does the car door sit flush all round ,gap same ?