Mike, 30 years diagnostics
Experience:  34 years experience of motor vehicle diagnostics

Nissan almera: i replaced my cd radio player in my nissan almera

i replaced my cd radio player in my nissan almera 2003 but now the heater fan doesnt work any ideas
Hello and Welcome to justanswer...

Please tell me what you have done by way of checking to find the cause of this fault...

Rgds, MIKE.....................................
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

done very little to check the fault as the fan worked perfectly before i changed the cd radio unit with a decoded second hand unit every thing else is working fine but im not sure because the radio and heating and a/c is all controlled by the centre panel

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi again Steve...

Thank you for your reply - My apologies that I couldn't get back to you until now..

As you say, its all in that area -

I assume you have checked the relevant fuses - so if you have done that, then you must have damaged a wire or pulled a wire , loosening it or pulling it off the control panel.

This is so easily done on these models - you will need to ( first check the fuse if you haven't ) and then remove the radio again Im afraid and visually check the wiring / connections to cure this issue.

By all means get back to me if you need ..

Meantime -- Please click on the OK service ( or higher ) rating for me at this point now, Thank you for that... and you can get back to me anytime if you need / wish..

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Please note, you are rating my "answer" - my help to you - not the "system" which can experience delays etc which are not under my personal control - Thank you .