Mike, 30 years diagnostics
Experience:  34 years experience of motor vehicle diagnostics
9261905

Remote key..I pressed the unlock button and no response

Remote key suddenly could not work. I pressed the unlock button and no response. I have tried the sprae key, and still no response. I changed one of the batteries to a new one, still no resonse. I can't even find the manual key slot for my Nissan Primera, Right Hand Drive, 2003 reg.

Any advice pleas?
Hello and Welcome to justanswer..

It sounds like you may well have a flat or very low car battery...

To get into the car using your key blade - on the door lock ( usually the passenger - but some versions were on the drivers door ).. where the lock barrel would be on a normal type.. yours is covered with a plastic colour coded cover.

Look under the part there - try the passenger side first - and prise the cover off -

That reveals the lock for you to use the key...

Im very pleased to have helped you -

Please click the Accept button for me now - Thank You ...and if you do need / wish to get back to me after - you can do so just by coming back to this post and use the Reply button - your reply will then come straight back to me .. and Im always happy to help further....

.Kind Rgds to you - MIKE.
Hello and Welcome to justanswer..

Im very pleased to have helped you -

.Kind Rgds to you - MIKE.