Mike, 30 years diagnostics
Experience:  34 years experience of motor vehicle diagnostics

Nissan: year 2002..2002 specific trouble code 0077 P7-F/INJ TIMG FB

Nissan Navara 2,5 year 2002 specific trouble code 0077 "P7-F/INJ TIMG FB" Can somone help me with this error code? I can not find it, have tried Autodata and several others. Yours Morten Sinding
Category: UK Nissan
Expert:  Mike replied 6 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to justanswer..

This generally refers to a fault with the main fuel / diesel injection pump..

As its a very expensive part to deal with / replace, I would strongly recommend having the system tested properly using dealer level equipment if only for a double check / second opinion on your FCR tests - ( fault codes )

Kind Rgds, MIKE

• >>>>>>>>>Please don't forget ....Please press the ACCEPT button if you are happy with my answer/advice given - as that's how I get paid for my time, knowledge and expertise given. Thank you.

Feedback and any Bonuses are always appreciated too. Thank you.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Hey Mike I did as you recommended, drove to a Nissan dealership and had uploaded the exact same error code, Nissan dealer spoke with his importer who told me that the error code was equal to a replacement fuel pump and it cost £ 4365, - It was just a lot of money and the customer was not exactly ready to pay, so we changed the fuel filter for £ 24, - and the car has run flawlessly ever since. So I am not completely satisfied with your answers and yet if we had changed the fuel filter before we contacted you and the fault still was there, then it could well be that there was only one thing to do, namely to replace the fuel pump, so thanks anyway .
Expert:  Mike replied 6 years ago.
Hello again ~ Thank you for your contact...

With respect to your comment - that you are not completely satisfied with my answer - my "answer" was a direct answer to your question - "can someone help me with this error code"... That is what I did ... and gave you some further advice to have it verified ... which verification confirmed my "answer".

So - I did what I was asked... Actual work on the vehicle , ie, what you had done or not done , you did not specify - or ask for any help on that ...

Had you done and explained all of the problems - the very first thing I would have advised you would have been to change the fuel filter... That is the first / basic thing to do with any such problems -

So Im afraid what you are saying is not really right ... Again, you asked me a specific question / I answered it.... re the fault code definition as asked ..

Thank you for your comments - buy I feel in view of the above, it would be honorable on your part to use the Accept button - but we work totally on trust on justanswer for this and future questions Its up to your self.

Kind Rgds to you .. MIKE...

Edited by MIKE on 2/27/2010 at 12:46 AM EST
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Hi Mike
I would also simply just have your last view before I accept your answer because as I wrote, then it could indeed be the right answer as you came in and obviously you must have your payment and it comes here. I'm not the best to articulate myself in English and therefore it may well be that I have not expressed myself correctly. I am really satisfied with your answers, but the car drove very atypical and had no signs of clogged fuel filter. As I said, now run without problems since it also was the major problem was that Nissan said simply that it was the pump to be changed ... So I hope you understand. Sincerely, MS
Expert:  Mike replied 6 years ago.
Hello again, thank you for your reply..

I understand language can be a problem - we get this often with justanswer being a worldwide site..
I understand what you are saying - and thank you for your Accept -

All the best to you ..

Kind Rgds, MIKE..