Maverick
Maverick, Advocate
Experience:  20 years proefessional experience
16823287

I applied for SET(LR) residence after 10years the only

Hi
I applied for SET(LR) long residence after 10years the only problem is that I was arrested by hmrc officer as I was carrying my company money they thought that money laundering they took me to police station than put on bail when I went on my bail date after interviewing they released from bail as I was just an employee in a company but homeoffice is not considering my application as it still showing that is under prosecution in which I had nothing to do with but how to assure homeoffice.

What country does this relate to?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
United kingdom
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
U there?

Sir/Madam,

As I said in my initial response, asking me if I am here or asking me to respond only serves to delay the response. Please refrain from doing that.

This is the US immigration section. I need to send you to the UK immigration section. Please be patient.

You will need to make an appointment to go see the prosecutor and have them update the public records to reflect that the case has been dismissed.

Note: Just Answer’s site disclaimer apply to all services including premium services. This information may not be correct, complete or reflect current legal developments for your specific jurisdiction. Please do not act or fail to act based on it alone. Most follow-up questions are answered within 24 hours. Please assign a feedback rating when we are done so JA will compensate me for this answer. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I think company still arguing that case but as I has been released from bail means they have nothing to do me is this correct..
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I doesn't even work in that company

It depends on the kind of bail you were released on. There are three types of bail that can be given:

• Police bail where a suspect is released without being charged but must return to the police station at a given time.
  • Police to court where, having been charged, a suspect is given bail but must attend his first court hearing at the date and Court given
  • Court bail, where having already been in court, a suspect is granted bail pending further investigation or while the case continues.

It still appears that you need to find out why the case has not been dismissed against you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I was on police bail they gave next date to come when I been on that day they interview me and released me by not giving any further dates than an month or so my solicitor rang me and said that they send my stuff back as my phone and other things saying it's all finished for me but company still arguing his case for money they took

If the police release you on police bail, then it means there’s not enough evidence to charge you; but that you have to return to the station for further questioning when asked. It appears that since the case is still pending, you may still be required to return. So, you will need to get something in writing from the prosecutor that says that is no longer necessary; even though the case is still pending.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
But this information that homeoffice is not considering my case I got by the help of my local mp now do I wait they write to my solicitor or I just get in writing from prosecutor and send it homeoffice as do that will be ok

Your solicitor's letter will not likely carry any weight here. You need to get a letter from the prosecutor.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No sir that's I will get it done
But all these homeoffice information I got it with help of my local mp homeoffice still didn't write to my solicitor so I wait unless homeoffice send any letter to my solicitor that they still considering my case or cannot consider than I send that letter which I m gonna get from prosecutor or I don't wait for homeoffice and just send that letter by getting from prosecutor

You do not need to wait for homeoffice or solicitor. See if the prosecutor will get you the letter. This is the fastest route.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank u..

You are welcome. You can reach me again in the future by starting your new questions with “This is for Maverick”. Thank you for using Just Answer!

P.S. Please remember to assign a positive feedback rating on this so that Just Answer will compensate me for this answer. Thank you.

Maverick, Advocate
Experience: 20 years proefessional experience