JGM
JGM, Solicitor
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
31090051

I visited primejailbait.com And there were pictures that

Customer Question

I visited primejailbait.com And there were pictures that were extremely questionable. Even though the site said they were in compliance. And that they only showed girls who are clothed. The site looked like pictures off of Facebook. But there were a picture or two that showed nudity. Im guessing the girls were of age. Will I get arrested for seeing that website?
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?
Customer: Oklahoma
JA: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?
Customer: No action has been taken, besides I have no intention of ever visiting that site again or any other site that has pictures. My ideal outcome is not having the police arrest me for visiting that site
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: UK Law
Expert:  JGM replied 2 months ago.

No you will not get arrested for looking at the website. If they do then about £1M other would have to be arrested too. The site is not illegal.