Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I hope so. I have been contacted through by Global Debt

Customer Question

Hi I hope so. I have been contacted through by Global Debt Recovery referring to an alleged loan agreement with Lloyds TSB bank back in 1996 - 1998. Firstly I do not even recall having the loan agreement and have never had any showing of this on my Experian Credit file. They are chasing me for the sum of £2,199.00 but now requesting over £4,000 due to interest. I have requested a copy of the the agreement and they have tried to send me but I cannot open it due to some kind of suspicious content so it has gone into my spam file.
JA: What state is this in? And when did the issue begin?
Customer: Just received the letter from Prime Location Services just before Christmas and contacted them this morning. They put me through to Global Debt Recovery
JA: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?
Customer: No action has been taken. My ideal outcome is that this is a real claim
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Sorry yes. I meant to say that the best outcome is that this is not a real claim, this money is not owed and that they stop contacting me.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 month ago.

Do you know if you have ever made a payment towards this loan at all and if so when?