Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
27487359

I have been doing my MBA online with a UK university for the

Customer Question

I have been doing my MBA online with a UK university for the last 4 years. The program is supposed to last a minimum of 1.5 years and a maximum of 3years. I have submitted my dissertation on June 2015 and did not receive my degree yet. I contacted the university several times and every time they have a different excuse. I would like to know if a legal action is possible in this case. Thank you
JA: Because education law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: In London
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Anything like what?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have kept all the emails
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 3 months ago.

Potentially you can bring a claim. However in England and Wales, theIn England and Wales, the Office of the Independent Adjudicator (OIA), can intervene when internal appeals have been exhausted.

I attach herewith the link - http://www.oiahe.org.uk

Please rate positive

I see you have not rated yet. Is there any other questions that I can help you with?

I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you

I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you.