Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

My company has decided that i am eligible for TUPe as we

Customer Question

my company has decided that i am eligible for TUPe as we have lost a major IT support contract. What should be the criteria by which they make me eligible?
JA: Are you in the UK or are you in the States?
Customer: UK
JA: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?
Customer: Only just been informed yesterday so all very raw. My eligibility has been determined as a result of a report that showed that approx 35 percent of my time over last six months spent on this contract, remaining time spent on all other contracts.
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: Just to clarify, sorry, report result actually meant 35 percent of all repair calls attended over period on that one contract, not time.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am part of a team of 20 engineers, working for a very large International company, covering a myriad of similiar contracts and my team is based in Scotland. My company plans to move those deemed eligible into a new team who will only be allowed to work on that contract up till handover.
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 22 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 22 days ago.

How long have you worked there for?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 20 days ago.

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - How long have you worked there for?